Director of Photography and Camera Operator working across a range of genres within film and TV, from drama and commercials to documentaries. I have experience self-shooting all kinds of projects and collaborating in a team as a DoP and Camera Operator. I have also worked as a Camera Assistant, Photographer and Gaffer. I work internationally, having shot throughout Europe and Africa. I have bases in London and Barcelona. CV on request.
· Cameras: Sony FS7, Sony A7SIII, Sony A7III
· Lenses: Sigma 24mm f1.4 Art, 35mm, 50mm, Samyang Prime Cine lenses set 14mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 100mm Macro, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8, Tamron 17-28mm f2.8, Sony GM 70-200 f4
· Lights: Aputure 300D with Dome and Lantern, Litepanels 1x1 Astra, Aputure AL-F7, Aputure HR672W
· Others: SmallHD 702 Bright Monitor, 3 x Lavalier wireless mics, Ronin M Stabiliser, Ronin S, Manfrotto Slider with monopods, etc
- Selected as 1 of the top 5 videographers in London by multimedia agency Splento.
- Award Nomination for Best Cinematography at The Richard Harris International Film Festival 2017
- Winner for Best Cinematography at Girona Film Festival 2016